Tweets on the Nigerian regime dragging feet on the case instituted by Sheikh Zakzaky:
1. The Court case instituted by Sheikh #Zakzaky to enforce his fundamental #HumanRights had postponed hearing to 20th Sept, 2016. @amnesty @hrw
2. @amnesty @hrw The court session was forced to adjourn hearing due to the Judicial holidays that was back dated to start on 12/07/2016.
3. @amnesty @hrw The presiding Judge said he would have gone on with the hearing if that the legal counsel of the Nigerian regime have turn up.
4. @amnesty @hrw The legal counsel of the Nigerian regime refused to attend the court session today forcing the Judge to adjourn the case.
5. @amnesty @hrw This is another ploy to unlawfully extend d illegal & wicked detention of Sheikh #Zakzaky by d oppressive & tyrannical regime.